Have great insights and well-crafted content you think would resonate with our audience? You are welcome to write to us.
Contribute articles for the About Nutrition Facts community and enhance your reputation as a sales and marketing thought leader.
We always look forward to working with passionate writers to contribute to About Nutrition Facts
If you’re interested, please go through our editorial process and the contributor guidelines below, and fill out our “Writer Application form”.
Our editorial process ensures that we provide our readers with the most accurate, relevant, and accessible content possible to help them grow. If you’re a writer, then you know the importance of the editorial process. It is a key component in any piece of writing. Our editorial process ensures that we provide our readers with the best possible information.
Here are a few key elements:
1) Trusted: Our team of experts vets all content for accuracy before it is published. Our editorial process is designed to ensure trustworthiness. We only publish information that is supported by research and verified and reviewed by our team of editors.
2) Accessible: Content is easy to find and navigate, whether you’re looking for information about a specific product or just general tips and advice. Information is always easy to find and easy to understand.
3) Accurate: We only publish information that is supported by research and verified by our team of experts. Our content is verified by experts and reviewed by our team of editors
4) Timely: We keep our content up-to-date with the latest news and trends in the industry.
If you’re reading this, then you probably want to know how to submit a guest post to our blog. Well, you’ve come to the right place! Just keep reading for all the details.
We love receiving guest posts from talented writers out there. If you have a great idea for a post, we’d be more than happy to consider it. Just follow these guidelines to submit your post proposal. Thanks.
Please know that it’s important to adhere to the editorial process.
1) Accurate and factual: Only submit factual, well-researched content. If it’s not, it won’t get accepted, unfortunately.
2) Drafting: Make sure it’s well-written, actionable, to the point, and error-free. Review your article for grammar, spelling, and style mistakes.
3) Educational and entertaining: Make reading more interesting to keep your audience’s attention with more engaging content. The output tone should be witty, funny, or otherwise engaging enough that readers want more!
4) Plagiarism: We cannot accept plagiarized content. Make sure it is written by you and is not published anywhere.
5) Images: Include multiple screenshots and images that clearly and visually convey what you’re writing about. Make your text come alive.
6. Content length: The perfect length for your article is 1000 to 2500 words, depending on the type of content you are looking to produce.
7. Links: One link in the author bio and one contextual link — a follow link to your blog or website. No more links please unless approved on request by our editors. We hate to spam our readers.
Writer Application Form
Time is of the essence when it comes to writing.
In order to save time for everyone involved; make sure you submit around 2-3 headline ideas and a brief description of what your post will cover. This way we can choose which one would be the most interesting! Pick two or three potential headlines for your article before even getting started.
If you’re selected as a guest writer we’ll be in touch via email to provide you with more details and the next steps! At this point, we’d request that you prepare an outline of the content before getting started with the writing.
To be considered, please complete the form below and we’ll get in touch shortly.
Got more questions? Don’t hesitate to drop us a mail at [email protected](dot)com